First aid is an important aspect of every day life which people need to be engaged with.
We believe that first aid training needs to be hands on and practical. Our accredited first aid training are designed to develop the necessary skills by providing graded learning through scenario based practice and theory.
REC Emergency First Aid for the Outdoors*
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- QA Level 2 Award In Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award In Basic Life Support and Safe Use of and Automated External Defibrillator (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award In First Aid Essentials (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid At Work (QCF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF) Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (QAR)
*REC First Aid courses are recognised by outdoor activity awarding bodies and are ideal for anyone interested in working in the outdoors.
Training can take place at our centre or in your workplace. Please get in touch via our contact page for more information or to book.
You can also use our First Aid Requirements Calculator for your organisation here.